My Top 5 Favourite Foods

Hi guys!

Guess who has found enough time to blog twice in a night.

Not me I’m making time for this right now.

I feel sorry for you so I’ve decided to randomly add in a list of my favourite foods because I may help you discover the best food ever (if I do then whoopee).

I got given the idea to do this by chewing gum. That will make sense in a minute.

So here are my top 5 favourite foods:

  1. Screwballs – these sound weird but taste delicious. They are ice cream with raspberry sauce veins inside them and they are in the shape of a unicorn horn. At the bottom of it (where the pointy bit of the unicorn horn is) is a little piece of chewing gum (I’m chewing that right now) which is just a nice little extra and it makes the dessert last a lot longer.
  2. Chocolate strawberries – I had to add them in they are just soooo yummy. The chocolate I’m using at the moment is my Easter egg chocolate (yes I do still have some left over). Even if I don’t have any strawberries I still melt the chocolate because I find it tastes a whole lot better.
  3. Super noodles – My all time favourite snack is super noodles. I prefer the chicken flavour even though I don’t particularly like chicken. I went through I phase of eating this every lunch time which probably isn’t good for you but it tastes really good. They are really quick and easy to cook and I could probably cook them with my eyes closed. However you shouldn’t try that because there is boiling water involved and that is very dangerous to be playing with even if you have your eyes open. I have also found that it is very filling and good for people who need a quick meal.
  4. Mug shots – particularly the tomato and herb one. This is even quicker than the super noodles (I think) and could be made at work. It is basically pasta and sauce made in a mug. They come in loads of different flavours and are also quite filling. They also require less washing up because you are only using a mug and a spoon. Talking about all this food is making me hungry and I can now not wait for breakfast.
  5.  Pink Panther biscuits – My favourite type of biscuit for sure. It’s full of wafer and this weird tasty pink stuff and other things. I could go through a packet in under 5 minutes unless I have just eaten loads and could not possibly eat any more. I don’t look at what is in them because I’m way too busy eating them. If you hadn’t already guessed they are completely pink and I love them with all my heart. Well 90% the other 10% is for other food and people.

I did mostly packaged food because I found that easier to write more about however I will do another favourite foods but without the descriptions.

I only did 5 because I need sleep. For some reason I decided to tell my mum that I would walk the dog at half six in the morning tomorrow so I need all the sleep I can get.

Comment down below what your favourite food is and whether or not I should put in a blogs I follow bit and share if you enjoyed this. There should be a button around here somewhere to do that.

Click the follow button (I have no idea where it is but it is somewhere) to get updates on whenever I post because you may be interested in that.

Thank you so much for reading and I will hopefully see you later. Bye!!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s