So the other day me and a friend were discussing conspiracy theories (me and my friends are very interesting aren’t we). They were saying about people thinking MPs were lizards or something like that.
This got me interested so I started looking up weird conspiracy theories. My web search came up with so many results (over a million) so accepting I would be there a while I took a good look through them.
I selected my favourite 10 and decided to share them with you guys because these definitely made me smile and I like making people smile. Although it also made me go what the hell!!
I’m not trying to be rude about any of these because some people believe them and I don’t intend to offend people so I am truly sorry if I offend you with these.
Enough with apologies in advance let’s get this show on the road.
Top 10 weird conspiracy theories:
- The moon doesn’t exist. Some people believe that the moon that is supposed to orbit the earth doesn’t exist and that it is just an incredibly convincing hologram. If you search on Google the moon is a hologram quite a few YouTube videos will pop up with “proof” that the moon is actually a hologram. Conspiracy theorists have also stated that moon landings are fake.
- So according to this one Hitler isn’t dead. Him and some other Nazis escaped in a submarine at the end of world war 2 and went to Antarctica. At Antarctica, they are met by very advanced aliens that live in the earth (because the Earth is hollow) and because the aliens liked them they took Hitler and the Nazis into the Earth. This means Hitler might be starting up an alien army ready to take over the world.
- Dinosaurs can build pyramids! You may think that this one is pretty silly. Especially if you are me and you are thinking about a T-rex with its tiny arms attempting to pick up a pyramid. I would have added a photo if you are struggling with the mental image but apparently, I am the only one that has thought of that because I couldn’t find a photo of that on google images. Anyway, a scientist has somehow accidentally discovered a pyramid in Crimea, Ukraine and that it is built before the time of the dinosaurs. Personally, I would love to know how you accidentally discover a pyramid. This one may have been underground but after it was measured they found out it was a giant pyramid (it was 45 metres in height and 72 in length).
- Lizards! Some people believe that lizards rule the world. Some studies show that if you are in a room with 25 people in it or more than probably at least one of them is a lizard. They dress like humans to make themselves look like normal humans. It is also said that they have to drink human blood and eat human flesh so they can keep up their own human appearance.
- Beyoncé is a member of the Illuminati. Apparently, everyone in pop music is part of the Illuminati so yeah.
- The air force is spraying the U.S population with mysterious chemicals. These mysterious chemicals are meant to supposedly make people dumber, unhealthier or things like that. There are even campaigns against them even though they are meant to be harmless.
- The ice bucket challenge is a satanic baptism ritual! Most people will remember doing the ice bucket challenge in 2014. Most people did it to raise awareness for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis however some believe it was actually a satanic baptism ritual. Lady gaga wore black for hers and she used a silver bowl to dump the water on her head and silver bowls are only used for evil things apparently. However, the cause raised £100 million so there isn’t that much to complain about.
- Yoga is a form of satanic worship. Yoga is normally seen as relaxing (unless you are doing the yoga couples challenge on YouTube) and a good way to exercise but some people believe that it is an evil thing that tricks you into worshipping Satan. If you search “yoga is a form of satanic worship” in google it will come up with dozens of stories about how it actually is an evil practice.
- There was never any ice on the earth and all the “ice” you think you have come across didn’t actually exist. Ice is a myth made up by people who wanted frozen water.
- Mirrors don’t actually reflect anything. You may be wondering how you can see yourself in them. I’ll tell you how. You have an evil twin in a parallel universe and that mirror is a one-way portal to our universe. One day when you are least expecting it the evil twin will jump out of the mirror into our universe and kill you.
So there are 10 conspiracy theories. They may turn out to be true if someone can produce hard evidence to prove them so you never know. Although with number 10 I hope that no one can prove that to be true.
I just spent roughly 3 hours sorting through all that information for you guys and now my brain hurts but hopefully, you enjoyed reading these conspiracy theories.
Let me know in the comments which one shocked you the most because I would love to know. I think the first one shocked me the most because there is a chance it could be true and that sort of thing makes you think.
Make sure you check out the twitter account for this blog as there will be updates on there regularly about new posts and just things in my everyday life that may affect this blog. https://twitter.com/?lang=en-gb
Thank you for taking the time out of your life to read this not-so-little blog post and I will hopefully see you next time. Bye!!