Hello, and welcome to day 2 of my 7-day blogging challenge. I am pumped up and ready to go.
So, for all you people who have no idea what I am talking about please click here to see a post explaining what this is and why I am doing it. Then come back and read this post and then after that you should go read day 1. However, these aren’t really connected so they can be read in any order.
Today’s post is on my top 5 likes and dislikes. You can’t tell much about a person from their likes and dislikes other than what they like and dislike. In that sense, it may seem a bit pointless but that is what I have down for today and there is no stopping me now.
I think I will start by talking about the negatives so we can end on a positive. These are my top 5 dislikes:
- Wasps – I have no idea why they exist but they do and that just really annoys me. Not that I have ever been stung by one but the fear of being stung by one scares me greatly and I hate going outside in summer because of it.
- Summer – Not because of the heat surprisingly but more because of the high pollen count and the fact I have to live off hay fever tablets in order to not have tears running down my face and to me sneezing every two seconds.
- Slow Wi-Fi – Slow Wi-Fi is very frustrating because it’s either loading really slowly or not at all and our generation lives off Wi-Fi connection, therefore, I stop functioning when Wi-Fi stops. I could do something productive like go for a walk or read a book or even go for a nap but no I just sit in a corner looking miserable whilst staring at the little Wi-Fi symbol silently begging it to go up.
- Slow walkers – I am a very quick walker. Mainly because I leave late and have to practically sprint to make sure I am somewhere on time. So, when other people don’t have the same sense of urgency that I have I get annoyed and start to think of all the ways I could annoy the person who is walking slow whilst also working out how I can overtake them and when would be the best time to do so. It’s a stressful business walking behind slow people. It’s equally annoying when the person you are walking with is a slow walker and you are forced to walk at their pace so as not to make them jog around after you.
- Early mornings – I don’t understand people who can be cheerful at 6 in the morning. I just don’t. I can wake up at 6 in the morning easily but being happy about it is a completely different topic (and pretty much impossible in my case). Except for this morning. I think I have had so little sleep I’m in a stage where everything is fun and happy and I just can’t tell the difference anymore.
And now I am feeling all sad and down here are my top 5 likes:
- Friends – No matter how much I dislike people I still wouldn’t want to live in a world without my friends. I couldn’t imagine the world without my friends. I wouldn’t want to imagine the world without my friends. I doubt anyone would.
- Scented candles – I love scented candles. They make me feel all warm and Christmassy on the inside and sometimes that’s all I need to make me feel happy again. Just that feeling of comfort and home. Also, they make your room smell lovely which is always a bonus really.
- Christmas – Specifically the build up to Christmas. Christmas day is good and all but the build-up is best really. Everyone has wrapped up warm and bustling around. Houses are brightly lit and people are generally more giving. Also, the presents and the chocolate a day and all of that. Again, that sense of comfort and warmth just helps me feel happy if I am sad.
- Crunchy autumn leaves – You can almost notice a pattern here seeing as nearly everything on this list I have said makes me feel happy inside and comforted.
- Twenty-One Pilots – I can just relate to their songs and they cover literally all genres of music. There will be at least one song of theirs you will like. They may or may not be my favourite band right now.
So, that’s my top 5 likes and dislikes and day 3 of my blog challenge. That was really hard for me to think of things. I never really think that way. I just know if I like or dislike something in the heat of the moment not before or after. Or I do I just forget or not bother to remember.
Thank you so much for reading this blog post and I hope you have a wonderful day/night. Bye!!