Yay look it’s a post let’s all do a random dance.
So I don’t really know what to call this DIY and thing to do when bored jar was quite literally the best I could come up with.
But you have probably guessed it this is a DIY and I am going to teach you (hopefully) how to make one of these things.
You will need the following supplies:
- A jar (I used a random jar that was previously filled with sweets)
- Some plain A4 paper (other sizes will work)
- A pen
- Thread/string thing
- Anything you think you could use to bling up the jar
- Patience… lots of it
Here’s how to do it:
- First, remove all labels off of your jar (unless you want to keep them on)
- Then take out anything the jar may be holding and find another home for it because this jar is now taken
- Now take your paper and cut it up into smaller pieces (but not too small you will be writing on them in a minute)
- Next, write on the pieces of paper ideas of things to do when you are bored (You can do as many as you want (I did 72)) – Note that the internet may be needed in order to accomplish this step
- If you thought that was time-consuming wait for this one. Take all those pieces of paper and roll them up and tie them up with the thread/string thing
- Put them in the jar as you do it because chances are they aren’t all going to fit and unless you have another spare jar it will be a disaster
- For all the ones that don’t fit shove a paperclip on them and keep them safe – you just spent ages writing them out
- Now decorate your jar in any way you see fit and voila! You are done! Yay!
And there you have it. Next time you are bored you can simply whip out a rolled up piece of paper from the jar and then do the thing mentioned on the said piece of paper. It will hopefully stop you from dying of boredom (yes that is actually a thing you can be bored to death – if you don’t believe me look it up).
If you try this project out please post a pic on Instagram or twitter and tag me in it so I can see it. My username is unicornlife2016 on both.
It was Valentine’s day recently hope you all had fun. I ate ice cream and had pancakes for breakfast but that was it.
Thank you so much for reading this. It’s kinda short but meh. I hope you have a lovely day/night. Bye!