Right firstly I was really tired this morning because I stayed up late last night blogging but I managed to survive the day.
Also I hope you are having/had a wonderful day today.
My last blog post was me talking a little bit about some of my favourite foods but I only managed to do 5 due to the descriptions. So I decided in this post I would include 15 of my absolute favourite foods seeing as I have a bit of spare time. I am a very fussy eater and dislike a lot of foods so this may be a bit tricky for me but I will try my best to think of 15 foods I like.
My top 15 favourite foods:
- Fruit – I love love love love love love fruit. I don’t eat it all the time because fruit contains a lot of natural sugars and that isn’t good for you however I do try to eat at least one type of fruit a day. For example with my lunch I have grapes and tomatoes and I will have a fruit smoothie whenever I get the chance. The McDonald’s strawberry and banana iced fruit smoothie is one of my favourite types of smoothie at the moment. Although innocent smoothies are also very nice. I think fruit smoothies are a great, easy and delicious way to get people to eat fruit and give them their 5 a day.
- Chocolate – It was bound to come up somewhere in the list and here it is. It is the time of the year for chocolate (Easter) and I have eaten probably my body weight in chocolate. It’s not healthy but that’s why I love it. I prefer it melted than solid. There are some types of chocolate that I don’t like solid but love melted so if I just melt it all then there is a higher probability that I will like it. Strawberries dipped in melted chocolate I’m a big fan of as it combines fruit and chocolate. I’ve just realised I’m going to be here a while.
- Pizza – I only know one person that doesn’t like pizza. I’m not that person. I go from one type of pizza to another type of pizza. I started off liking pepperoni but now I prefer ham and pineapple. I will probably soon go off that and find a new pizza flavour to love for a while. Does anyone go off certain types of food if they have had it too much. I used to eat cheese and ham sandwiches all the time but I have gone off them and to this day the idea of eating one of them still makes me feel sick.
- Fruit and nut oatcakes – I have no idea how healthy these are for you but I eat them anyway. They are a nice quick easy snack and I find them very filling. After eating a few little ones I am ready to attack whatever comes my way. I had a little packet (They come in packets) on a dog walk today and it stopped me getting hungry on the walk. . And it was a long long walk. I am surprised I didn’t get run over by a car or something.
- Water – I know this isn’t technically a food but it would be impossible for me to a top 15 favourite drinks. It would be impossible for me to do a top 5 favourite drinks. I only like two types of drink and water is one of them. The other one will come up later. Okay that’s a lie as I like smoothies but I feel like I have already mentioned them and I also see smoothies as more of a food than a drink as they are really filling and they are basically liquified food. I know they are a drink but here I’m classing them as a food okay. I don’t know what it is about water I like. I know quite a few people can’t stand boring old water but for me it a refreshing beverage that I can get hold of cheaply and easily. Have you seen how little you can pay for a litre of water? Its crazy!!
- Mozzarella sticks – These are some of the nicest things I have ever tried. I can’t eat many of them at a time because I just get sick of them and I get full but if I could eat them for the rest of my life then I would. I would just be very full (and constipated) for the rest of my life. But then I would get sick of them quickly and I wouldn’t eat them if they were the last food on earth and I would starve to death so I won’t eat them for the rest of my life to avoid early death.
- Kale – I like kale and it is very healthy for you. Also there are a variety of ways to cook it so nearly everyone can enjoy it. Also you can put kale in smoothies so all round winner for me. Another way to enjoy kale is to sew pieces of it together and make a kale hat. Or a full on kale outfit your choice.
- Home made tomato soup – I love home-made soup of any flavour but tomato is definitely my favourite. It doesn’t taste like store brought ones. It tastes more like tomatoes and because it’s home-made you can make certain parts more flavourful (is that a word?) and leave out the bits you don’t like. It is completely customisable and that is what I love about it. Also you can sneak in more veggies that people won’t be able to taste but you still get the benefits from because you have still eaten them.
- Home made cookies – Does you mouth water when you imagine a lovely warm chocolate chip cookie which is still squishy in the middle. The chocolate chips are still melty and just yum. If your mouth doesn’t water it’s because I can’t describe that well but if you imagine it yourself you will probably do a better job. I’ve just made myself want a cookie. Oh no I’m now hungry oops. Oh well.
- Music – Oh dear wrong list
- Ice cream – I don’t like that many flavours of ice cream. Raspberry, vanilla and some types of chocolate. I am really fussy when it comes to ice cream (I’m fussy with everything but ice cream especially). I can’t eat ice cream that tastes artificial and in my case that rules out a lot of different ice creams. I also dislike ice lollies. I will eat one if I’m given one but I won’t ask for one.
- Cake – I’m even more fussy with cake than ice cream. I don’t really like that much icing and I will only eat vanilla, chocolate and banana sponge so my options are pretty limited when it comes to choosing/baking cakes for me.
- Gum – Any flavour apart from spearmint.
- Tic tacs – Yet again any flavour apart from spearmint. I can’t stand anything spearmint pretty much.
- Apple pie – You don’t know how much I had to use my brain to find something else I liked. There are big downsides to not liking much. Anyway I really like apple pie. There are apples and pie. I like the pie bit most of all I think but the apple bit is also really nice. However, finding a good quality apple pie is like finding the end of a rainbow. But when you do it is amazing and you are in heaven.
So that is all guys. I wrote quite a bit and I am very impressed with myself. It only took an hour and a bit. I don’t know if you have all these foods in America but if you do know please comment down below what foods on my list you can/can’t find in America/other parts of the world because I would be interested to find out.
Please click like if you liked this and share with your friends.
Click follow for email updates on whenever I post (did that make sense).
Thank you so much for reading and I will hopefully see you again later. Bye!!!